The Seahawks march to the Super Bowl had the entire city of Seattle along with much of the Nation mesmerized by the antics of outspoken cornerback Richard Sherman and amazing second year quarterback, Russel Wilson.
In addition, home town hero- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis performed for over 68,000 people at half-time literally one week before the Grammy Awards where they were nominated for Best New Artist and Album of the Year along with several other awards.
Behind the scenes, Pyramid Staging was called upon by both First & Goal and the NFL to provide a variety of services and equipment. Below is a detailed list of our work throughout the course of the entire weekend:
- Conversion of Wamu Theater into Touchdown City (Rigging & Labor Support)
- Tunnel / Side-Line Crew (Labor Support)
- Half-Time with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (Production Design, Lighting Design, Lighting Equipment, Roof System, Staging, Labor Support, & Rigging)
- NFL On Field Trophy Presentation (Staging & Labor Support)
- Outside Local Entertainment Concourse Stage (Labor Support, Staging, & Canopy)
- San Francisco 49ers Interview/Locker Room Stage (Labor Support, Staging)
- Seahawks Blue Friday Rally (Labor Support, Lighting, Staging, Canopy).
This was an exciting moment for Pyramid Staging. Our work was showcased on a national platform and our technicians and crew were able to witness an amazing come from behind victory to secure Seattle's berth in the Super Bowl.
Images and Video Footage are courtesy of a multitude of photographers & videographers. A true compilation of individuals that participated in the event. Low Grade Video Snippets are included to showcase the quality of lighting/staging and via the Seattle Seahawks, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, and KOMO 4 News. Strategic Pyramid photography is courtesy of John Patzer Photography. Any images are used simply for promotional purposes and can be removed upon request.